For our Client, form financial sector we are looking for Java Developers who will help to develop and implement Cash Payment Management application for corporate banking.
If you have at least 3 years of commercial experience and you know:
- Java Enterprise (6), Spring, Hibernate
- Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Apache Camel
- Apache CFX
- SASS, SCSS
- jUnit, Selenium
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Jenkins, Grafana, IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse, SoapUI, SQLDeveloper, Ubuntu, multiple application servers and database engines and others
We are looking for you!
You will be responsible for:
- implementing cash management workflows including balance and transactions reporting, liquidity overview, cash pooling, forecasting etc.
- implementing country specific payment formats and bank specific products
- implementing administration workflows including administration templates for handling large scale operations and permissions schema
- implementing anti-bribery and antifraud solutions
- designing and implementing responsive GUI supporting multi-channel devices
- designing and implementing mechanisms for messaging and document exchange
We offer full time B2B contract, partly remote job, after implementation period.